💰 3,500 - 5,500 EUR / month NET on B2B
🌍 100% REMOTELY
🕑 Full time , long-term / permanent
📈 Project - Innovative SaaS platform
We are a Cracow-based software house that provides web development services to customers worldwide. We are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join a project that we develop for our client from Germany. The goal of the project is to build an innovative eCommerce SaaS platform operating in the cloud. It's a greenfield project that we build from the ground up. The platform will be a complex ecosystem of web applications. Our team has a wide range of responsibilities in the project including building both frontend and backend of all applications, designing the UI and branding of the product, defining business requirements as well as doing market research and preparing concepts. The team consists of frontend developers, backend developers, UI / UX designers, POs, QAs, PM and works in Scrum.
As a member of our team, we expect from you solid general knowledge of web development and strong experience in building modern web applications. Except for writing code, your duties will include suggesting solutions to complex frontend problems, supporting other team members with your knowledge and taking part in the definition of business requirements. You'll have real impact on the architecture of the application (it's not a catch-phrase, we mean it). We're open especially to long-term cooperation and, ideally, we'd like to have you on board for the years to come.
If you are passionate about what you do, always willing to learn something new and you're not afraid of challenges, Digital Colliers is the right place for you.
- Working on a worldwide SaaS platform that's made up of a complex ecosystem of web applications
- Greenfield project built from the ground up
- Developing new features, solving technical problems, preparing documentation, performing code reviews, writing clean code and tests
- Striving for superior quality
- Taking part in daily standups, team meetings, and team discussions
- Work in a modern collaborative development environment
- Working in an international team in an English-speaking environment (proficient English is a must)
- Vue.js, Composition API, Vuex
- Microfrontends Architecture
- GraphQL and REST
- GitLab CI/CD, AWS
- We are open to new ideas!
What we offer
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Work in a flat-structure company with a young team and casual atmosphere
- Work in an international team in the spirit of Agile
- The ability to demonstrate one's own initiative and discuss proposed ideas
- Work fully-remotely
- Flexible full-time working hours with respect to your work-life balance
- Brand new MacBook Pro 13" at your disposal
- 20 days of paid vacation on B2B and UZ
- Private healthcare insurance
- Multisport card
- Subsidized language courses
- Company events (integration trips etc.)
- Company merch
- Fresh juices and fruit
Informace o pozici
- DIGITAL COLLIERS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
- Rynek Główny 8, Kraków
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 3 500 – 5 500 EUR / month
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ), other
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site not required. Also suitable for: Deaf, Mentally disabled, Blind, Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.
Also suitable for retired.
+48 506 359 952