AVX Czech Republic s.r.o. v Lanškrouně je součástí nadnárodní společnosti AVX Corporation se sídlem v USA, která patří do japonské průmyslové skupiny KYOCERA. Zákazníky jsou převážně klíčoví světoví výrobci elektronických přístrojů a zařízení. Společnost AVX pokrývá asi třetinu světového trhu tantalových a niobových kondenzátorů.
Ve svém vývojovém centru a výrobním závodě v Lanškrouně zaměstnává téměř 1000 lidí.
What will you do here?
Your main responsibility will be to take control of our technical projects. You will be responsible for their management, coordination and completion to the required extent (in terms of content, deadlines and budget).
Your direct subordinates will be the IT manager, the Technical department manager and the Machine engineering manager. This is a top management position and you will report to the managing director.
Typical examples of projects you will deal with include the introduction of a new production line, coordination of the transition to a new information system, or finding a solution to bottlenecks in production.
We expect you to:
- hold a university degree (a technical field may be an advantage, but it is not a condition; economy, for example, is an alternative)
- have a technical manner of thinking and experience in project management (experience from a manufacturing company would be an advantage; we expect at least 5 years of experience)
- be a team player who is able to communicate effectively (you can listen to individual participants in a discussion and find a solution)
- be able to work with any of our information systems (such as SAP or Oracle)
- have very good English communication skills (conference calls with management in the USA, written reports on project statuses, presentation of fulfilment of partial objectives)
- be able to speak Czech
We will be pleased if:
- you can read technical documentation
- you are interested in learning new things and developing
- you master any tools like Six Sigma, Red X, PRINCE2, PMP, Smartsheet, Minitab (or similar)
- you have experience of corporate culture
- you are resistant to stress and able to be part of a team and take responsibility for it
- you welcome flexible working hours
What can you look forward to?
We encourage career advancement and education. Our department of education and development will be willing to help you in your professional growth.
You will have a service phone and laptop.
5 weeks of leave.
We offer English courses free of charge.
You can make purchases directly in the building in our shop.
The canteen offers a choice of seven types of subsidised meals.
Informace o pozici
- AVX Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Dvořákova 328, Lanškroun – Žichlínské Předměstí
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Top management, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer