As an independent, trusted partner for biometric identity management technology, we thrive on the new and unexpected.
At the core of our industry-leading fingerprint and facial biometrics solutions are the award-winning Innovatrics algorithms. These top-ranked technologies, combined with our innovative approach and proactive customer care, empower organizations around the world to integrate or build powerful and flexible biometric identification solutions, quickly and easily.
AI Solution Expert
We’re looking for smart colleagues for our Research & Development team in Brno! Join Innovatrics experts in AI, machine learning and computer vision, whose algorithms power biometric solutions in 80 countries. The team members are doing R&D related to some of the most accurate and advanced facial, fingerprint or iris recognition algorithms on the planet.
If you are a lifelong learner, you enjoy constant challenges and like staying on the cutting edge of the current developments in our field of expertise, let us know! Your ideas will be applied to some of the most advanced biometric solutions used by the largest companies as well as governments.
We are looking for an experienced Machine learning specialist who has the ability to generate and deliver functional solutions for various issues in the computer vision domain.
- Shaping the Artificial Intelligence strategies
- Figure out the ways in which Artificial intelligence can be used to solve various issues
- Analysis / selection / combination of AI solutions (scientific papers / OS SWs) for target problem
- Creating proof of concepts with selected ML algorithms / NNs to target problem
- Training/Tuning of selected ML/NN solver for target problem
- Designing evaluation / ML workflows
- Analyze the final project, give feedback, determine areas of improvement, and help the project team to make necessary changes.
- University degree in computer science (PhD is a big advantage)
- Machine learning skills / Python programming on advanced level
- Experience with Image processing
- Basic experience with programming in C++
- Drive, open-minded approach and enthusiasm for R&D area are necessary
- Willingness to share your knowledge and learn from others as well
- Good command of spoken and written English
Information about position
- Innovatrics, s.r.o.
- Sochorova 3232/34, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Python developer, C++ developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer