As an independent, trusted partner for biometric identity management technology, we thrive on the new and unexpected.
At the core of our industry-leading fingerprint and facial biometrics solutions are the award-winning Innovatrics algorithms. These top-ranked technologies, combined with our innovative approach and proactive customer care, empower organizations around the world to integrate or build powerful and flexible biometric identification solutions, quickly and easily.
AI Researcher / Engineer
We’re looking for smart colleagues for our Research & Development team in Brno! Join Innovatrics experts in AI, machine learning and computer vision, whose algorithms power biometric solutions in 80 countries. The team members are doing R&D related to some of the most accurate and advanced facial, fingerprint or iris recognition algorithms on the planet.
If you are a lifelong learner, you enjoy constant challenges and like staying on the cutting edge of the current developments in our field of expertise, let us know! Your ideas will be applied to some of the most advanced biometric solutions used by the largest companies as well as governments.
In this role you would be responsible for Research & Development of artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions. This requires expertise in algorithms, with knowledge on modern AI research. This role will engage many parts of the system development lifecycle including: concept and idea generation, requirements generation, integration with system and software design, and implementation. Activities will range from low TRL research through development of prototypes to building demos, and transitioning to production.
- Analysing selected scientific papers / OS solutions
- PoC-ing of selected ML algorithms / NNs to target problem
- Training/Tuning of selected ML/NN solver for target problem
- Optimization of NNs (compression, pruning, floating point precision)
- Evaluation of accuracy / size / speed
- ML workflows automatization
- University degree in computer science (PhD is a big advantage)
- Experience with Machine Learning and statistical models
- Proven track record of building and shipping ML pipelines using various learning techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Python / C++
Information about position
- Innovatrics, s.r.o.
- Sochorova 3232/34, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Python developer, C++ developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer