As an independent, trusted partner for biometric identity management technology, we thrive on the new and unexpected.
At the core of our industry-leading fingerprint and facial biometrics solutions are the award-winning Innovatrics algorithms. These top-ranked technologies, combined with our innovative approach and proactive customer care, empower organizations around the world to integrate or build powerful and flexible biometric identification solutions, quickly and easily.
AI Data Engineer
We’re looking for smart colleagues for our Research & Development team in Brno! Join Innovatrics experts in AI, machine learning and computer vision, whose algorithms power biometric solutions in 80 countries. The team members are doing R&D related to some of the most accurate and advanced facial, fingerprint or iris recognition algorithms on the planet.
If you are a lifelong learner, you enjoy constant challenges and like staying on the cutting edge of the current developments in our field of expertise, let us know! Your ideas will be applied to some of the most advanced biometric solutions used by the largest companies as well as governments.
We are looking for an experienced programmer focused on DBs, large image data and image processing.
Your main scope will be designing and creating large image data storage, processing workflows to make raw data more useful and preparing training data / data pipelines for AI models.
- You will be in charge of architecting, developing, testing and optimisation of the data processing pipelines and data platform as a whole
- Implement infrastructure for parallel / cloud data processing, analysis, monitoring applied models, and fine-tuning algorithm calculations.
- Automatic collection, cleaning, annotation and versioning the datasets
- Design / develop / optimise a large image data storage
- Creating a Proof of Concept of related solutions
- University degree in computer science
- Intermediate Python programming and Image processing skills
- Knowledge of Pandas / DVC / Pytables is an advantage.
- Experience with large data organization
- Drive, open-minded approach and enthusiasm for R&D area are necessary
- Willingness to share your knowledge and learn from others as well
- Good command of spoken and written English
Informace o pozici
- Innovatrics, s.r.o.
- Sochorova 3232/34, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Python developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer