Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees. For more information, visit Eaton.com
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Senior Hardware Engineer - battery systems
Eaton Innovation Centre is looking for an experienced Electronics Engineer to develop innovative solutions for our Industrial Control and Protection Division (ICPD).
Responsibility for driving new technology research, steering the project and coordinating team members; will be supervising and participating in computer simulation, design and development, and further comprehensive testing of electronics devices, with a focus on communication and automation technologies.
Electronics Designer - Hardware Engineer
- Lead electronics design and development activities and demonstrate start-finish ownership for the assigned project
- Supervise and participate in performing computer simulation and design of electronics, including analog and digital circuitries; building prototypes, conducting electrical, thermal and lifetime tests, analyzing data to improve/optimize the design in terms of performance, size, cost, manufacturability, and reliability
- Create technical reports and presentations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners to successfully develop and validate the design
- MS in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience Electronics/Hardware engineering work including graduate level academic electronics engineering work
- Knowledge of digital communications, microcontrollers, power supplies and protection components (varistors, transient voltage suppressors)
- English at good spoken as well as written level
What can you expect from us?
- International team of professionals, opportunity to learn new technologies
- Focus on technology and innovation
- Roomy offices, excellent canteen, table tennis, yoga on site, cycling and sport friendly environment
- Annual bonus, multisport card, office hours flexibility, nursery contribution and other benefits
- Home office, flexible working hours
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team, worldwide spread of contacts and projects.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is important for us.
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day.
- Green company targeting carbon neutrality in its operations by 2030.
Informace o pozici
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Technology and development, Electrical engineer, HW technician, HW system architect, Development engineer, Research and development worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer