xITee is a digitalization expert in the financial and insurance sector offering agile teams across Europe. Our developers work with a broad range of leading technologies serving our customers from the whole Europe.
We are seated in Prague, Czech Republic, having branches in Eschborn, Germany and Vienna, Austria. Being in the center of Europe helps us to serve all our customers from the whole Europe.
Business Unit Director (SW Development in financial markets)
We make our customer's business life easier! That's our vision and passion.
We enjoy working on interesting international projects which matters for our customers and let us work with newest technologies! WE operate in Finance, Health and Energy Sector in german speaking countries.
ABOUT THE ROLE OF BUSINESS UNIT DIRECTOR (BUD)
As BUD you will be responsible for the customer relationship, the customer journey and our project portfolio in the area of finance & energy. From the external view you will be representing xITee in front of the customer. From the internal view you will be responsible for the customer projects and your dedicated team of specialists. You will directly report to our CEO and intensively cooperate with the CTO, project managers, heads of departments and other roles within xITee to achieve high customer satisfaction and profitable business growth.
SOMETHING ABOUT YOU
- You know about the importance of customer relationships and business sense
- You have extensive experience in the field of project management from the financial markets (capital markets, trading systems, stock exchanges, risk, etc.)You have good communication and organisational skills
- You have presentation ability and proactive communication
- You have conflict resolution skill
- You have large experience with project management in SW development
- Computer skills – advanced knowledge (Ofiice 365, JIRA, Atlassian products)
- You have technological background in SW development
English - B2 daily use and its our company language
German - is a big plus (but not necessary)
MAIN JOB TASKS
- Managing the whole customer journey
- Key account management
- Business development + opportunities identification
- Customer expectation and satisfaction management
- Conflict resolution and escalation management
- Offer preparation
- Customer communication and coordination
- Project planning (timeline, budget)
- Talent management
- Company presentation
- Backlog management
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Attractive salary
- Home Office
- Diverse work and international projects
- Flexible working hours
- Independence and personal development
- Modern offices in Namesti Republiky, right in the centre of Prague
- Friendly colleagues and many teambuilding activities
- And many many other company benefits (language courses, Multisport card, Pluralsight online training, home office, sick days, coffee and snacks in the office, …)
If you like the sound of the role, do not hesitate to contact us!
Informace o pozici
- xITee k.s.
- Rybná 682/14, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Top management, Sales manager, Project Manager, IT Manager, Technical director
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer