Xitee? What are we doing? Who are we?
We are a software service provider for customers in German-speaking countries. As a result, we hold a strong competitive edge in the market and are involved in tenders for latest projects in the German market. We work on a number of projects in parallel in three areas, namely Finance & Energy, Health and Digital Business. Thanks to this, we are able to select a project that really suits each team-member. Due to the variety of projects and services, we offer a great opportunity for career growth and gaining responsibility. You can learn and soon grow on our projects. Our values are based on a balance of freedom & responsibility - we have flexible working hours and unlimited home office. It's up to you whether you want to work from home, commute to our highly equipped offices in the centre of Prague, or choose your own convenient combination.
We are not a corporation, we have a very personal approach, and offer lots of benefits, company events, techbeering, language courses, and most importantly a pleasant working environment. We are supportive, trustful, motivating.
Business Unit Director (SW Development in financial markets)
We make our customer's business life easier! That's our vision and passion.
We enjoy working on interesting international projects which matters for our customers and let us work with newest technologies!
Our customers are primarily from three main sectors.
At Finance&Energy, we are active in development for the leading European financial exchanges. The finance sector is an area we started in and have been in for over 15 years, so we have rich experience and can afford to go into bigger and more complex projects. For example, we are currently developing a brand new greenfield trading system that has an advanced technology architecture and processes tens of thousands of events per second.
In Health, we are working with leading German health insurance companies. We are currently developing a system for managing the insured's account in a microservice architecture for one of the leading German health insurance companies. For example, we are also developing a system for the organization of assistance services for handicapped insureds throughout Germany. Another hot trend in this area is digital aids paid for by health insurance, for example, the Apple watch app we are developing, based on the use of health data from the watch, which allows cardiologists to monitor the ECG of their patients.
The third and our newest sector is Digital Business. We are keeping up, and have opened up further opportunities in this growing area, in the development of cloud-based solutions. A current example is building a platform for financing development projects, running on Microsoft cloud services (Azure).
We put a strong focus on quality
Our goal is to develop high quality software for our customers, so we constantly monitor modern trends, improve our QA processes, pay attention to best practices and strive to design software to be maintainable in the long term.
ABOUT THE ROLE OF BUSINESS UNIT DIRECTOR (BUD)
As BUD you will be responsible for the customer relationship, the customer journey and our project portfolio in the area of finance & energy. From the external view you will be representing xitee in front of the customer. From the internal view you will be responsible for the customer projects and your dedicated team of specialists. You will directly report to our CEO and intensively cooperate with the CTO, project managers, heads of departments and other roles within xitee to achieve high customer satisfaction and profitable business growth.
SOMETHING ABOUT YOU
- You know about the importance of customer relationships and business sense
- You have extensive experience in the field of project management from the financial markets (capital markets, trading systems, stock exchanges, risk, etc.)You have good communication and organisational skills
- You have presentation ability and proactive communication
- You have conflict resolution skill
- You have large experience with project management in SW development
- Computer skills – advanced knowledge (Ofiice 365, JIRA, Atlassian products)
- You have technological background in SW development
English - B2 daily use and its our company language
German - is a big plus (but not necessary)
MAIN JOB TASKS
- Managing the whole customer journey
- Key account management
- Business development + opportunities identification
- Customer expectation and satisfaction management
- Conflict resolution and escalation management
- Offer preparation
- Customer communication and coordination
- Project planning (timeline, budget)
- Talent management
- Company presentation
- Backlog management
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Attractive salary
- Home Office
- Diverse work and international projects
- Flexible working hours
- Independence and personal development
- Modern offices in Namesti Republiky, right in the centre of Prague
- Friendly colleagues and many teambuilding activities
- And many many other company benefits (language courses, Multisport card, Pluralsight online training, home office, sick days, coffee and snacks in the office, …)
If you like the sound of the role, do not hesitate to contact us!
Informace o pozici
- xITee k.s.
- Rybná 682/14, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Top management, Sales manager, Project Manager, IT Manager, Technical director
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer