Software Engineer – Kotlin/Angular/Spring
We are looking for a Software Engineer at our affiliate company
Bottomline Czech Republic s.r.o., to join our Logistics SaaS Platform team.
This is your chance to work as a Software Engineer at Bottomline, a leading company in the European market of logistics software and services. Bottomline is a young and dynamic company, where you will find challenge, entrepreneurship and innovation. We are a strong team that wants to grow!
As a Software Engineer you are part of an agile development team responsible for the next generation of our inventory management software. The SaaS platform that we are developing offers our customers advanced optimization and the ability to respond to events in the supply chain in real time.
In our team we work according to Scrum. On a daily basis, you work together with our Product Owners and UX designer to translate functional problems into solutions. The solutions you are responsible for have a technically broad character and cover elements throughout the platform. Our platform is designed according to an event-driven microservice architecture, has an Angular front-end, a mobile application and various integrations with external systems.
In order to remain competitive, it is important to focus on the quality and scalability of the system, together with the architect and other engineers.
We inspire a relaxed, friendly atmosphere over pressure
We motivate collaboration and teamwork over individual performance and competition within the team
We foster open communication and sharing knowledge over specialists' silos
- We encourage innovation and growth mindset over traditions
- We empower failing fast and loud over failing silently
- We build the team around individual skillsets and personalities, over rigid structures
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You are a team player, with focus on business value
- You are familiar with lean and agile software development methodologies
- You have working experience as a Java, Kotlin and Spring developer
- You preferably have experience with TypeScript and Angular
- You have experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience in supply chain management for bulk transportation is an advantage
- You are result-oriented and feel responsible for the work you do
- You are accurate and reliable
- Working language required: English
- The opportunity to be part of a scale-up adventure!
- Working in our office in the center of Prague
- Visit to the head office of Bottomline in The Netherlands to meet with colleague software engineers: 1-2 times per year
- International working environment
- A team of highly motivated professionals
- A reliable and ambitious employer
- Company laptop including all the required software
- A full-time job with an attractive salary
- 25 vacation days per year
- Starting date: ASAP
Informace o pozici
- Bottomline Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Václavské náměstí 831/21, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Programmer, Java developer, Android developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer