ALLYN INTERNATIONAL SERVICES is a privately held professional logistics firm. We have regional headquarters in Fort Myers - Florida (USA), Shanghai (China) and Prague (Czech Republic). We are dedicated to providing high quality, customer centric services and solutions for the global marketplace. Our core products include transportation management, logistics sourcing, supply chain consulting, tax management and customs compliance.
For our EMEA Headquarters in Prague (Zizkov, P3) we are looking for:
GSA Logistics Team Leader
The GSA Team Leader is responsible for managing the department’s day-to-day operations, having an immediate impact on business fulfillment, client relations, and the achievement of long-term departmental goals and objectives.
He or she is in charge of planning and implementation of European ground transportation contracts, supporting GSA businesses at transportation negotiations, building various supportive tools and reports for ETC.
Essential skills required include analytical and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments. Individuals need to possess an excellent command of the English language and proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel. Social and communication skills.
- Analyze and compile data for transportation negotiations, primarily European Grounds: put together rate summaries, update the website, create negotiation tools, and process historical data
- Contract administration: review and compilation of carrier contracts maintain contract files, signature finalization, distribution, signature tracking, and contract database data entry
- Responsible for uploading and maintaining rates database and online contract amendment tools
- Responsible for data analysis, GSA data integrity
- Create analytics reports and tools for customers
- Support negotiation process including but not limited to face-to-face, tools, and training
- Negotiations and meeting coordination (secure hotel contracts, distribute invitations, track bookings, retrieve carriers/forwarders during meeting, supervise hotel staff ensuring all negotiations/meetings runs smoothly, review and approve final hotel invoice)
- Maintain client/suppliers contact information
- Manage GSA support central sites (oversee access to the site, ensure documents are up-to-date)
- Evaluation of tender process (successes/gaps, lessons learned, improvement opportunities)
- Implement improvements for next tender (based on lessons learned evaluation)
- Participation in strategic discussions with the client
- Distribute workload efficiently among department team members
- Travel to client locations as needed
- Actively support sales, marketing, and business development
- Support marketing efforts such as article publications, launching campaigns
- Supervise and manage employees regarding: timesheets and time off; Performance reviews and Personal Development Plans (PDP’s); Disciplinary action and write-ups; Policy compliance; Coaching; Employee growth; Employee engagement
- Any additional tasks related to the Scope of Work agreed with the client
- Perform Allyn core values, actively promote teamwork and represent Allyn according to company culture
We are looking for professionally oriented candidates with:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent college degree - focus in Logistics preferred
- Languages: Fluent English
- Experience with procurement, contracts management, and large tenders.
- Logistics background - experience in logistics / European ground transport
- Previous experience in team leader position preferable
- IT skills: MS Office – advanced knowledge of MS Excel (including VBA) and Word; Access PowerPoint, Internet research; the basic notion of SQL is welcome
- Work ethic, flexibility
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and find innovative solutions, research skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Results-oriented and strong personal drive
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Presentation skills
- Leadership skills
The first contract is for one year with a possible extension - it is our policy.
If you meet these criteria and are looking for an international but human-size & dynamic company - please send your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- Allyn International Services s.r.o.
- Roháčova 1056/64, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 296 339 555