ALLYN INTERNATIONAL SERVICES is a privately held professional logistics firm. We have regional headquarters in Fort Myers - Florida (USA), Shanghai (China) and Prague (Czech Republic). We are dedicated to providing high quality, customer centric services and solutions for the global marketplace. Our core products include transportation management, logistics sourcing, supply chain consulting, tax management and customs compliance.
For our EMEA Headquarters in Prague (Zizkov, P3) we are looking for:
Material Logistics Specialist
Material Logistics Specialist is responsible for manage the Master Tracking Application (MTA) system as well as for following up and regular update of documentation. MLS should support suppliers with MTA interface with Transport Logistics Specialist and coordinate all the information which may need.
- Ensure provision of pre-notification and packing lists in MTA to verify correctness and completeness of the order
- Ensure provision of any other project-specific requirements (certificates, pictures, etc.)
- Control of suppliers as well as internal interfaces in respect of the timely provision of information and documents through MTA, as defined in the applicable Material Logistics Work Instructions
- Support of internal and external stakeholders, such as construction, engineers, quality, expediting, PPLM, transport logistics specialists, and suppliers
- Ensure contact with supplier quality for inputs regarding pre-packing and pre-shipment inspections concerning actual delivery dates
- Support Site Material Handling Manager in his role and act as an “interface” between site and supplier in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Continuously interface with the Transport Logistics Specialist for the purpose of securing a smooth process within logistics
- Facilitate 3rd party inspections with related parties
- Organize and perform MTA training to suppliers including visits to their premises whenever needed
- Assist in the improvement of the Material Logistics Process and tools
- Ensure compliance to Client´s “EHS Regulations”
- Ensure adherence to Client’s values and programs, such as “Code of Ethics”, “Charter for Sustainable Development between the Client and its Suppliers and Subcontractors”, “Competition Law Programme”, “Sourcing and Procurement Compliance” etc.
- Any additional tasks related to the Scope of Work agreed with the client
We are looking for professionally oriented candidates with:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent college degree – focus in Logistics preferred
- International logistics experience preferred: transportation, customs, supply chain principles, geographical concerns, political nuances of economic zones is a plus
- Knowledge of the English language on an advanced level is a must
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Problem-solving and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
What we can offer?
- Meal vouchers (90 CZK/day)
- 5 additional vacation days
- Travel allowance (1800 CZK gross/month)
- Pension contribution
- 3 sick days
- 1 remote workday per week
- Sports activities contribution (Multi-Sport Card)
- Fitness facility in the office
- The company planned events and team-building trips
- Charity events
- Tenure/Anniversary Program
- Referral Program
The first contract is for one year with a possible extension - it is our policy.
Where permitted by applicable law and when medically possible, an individual must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before beginning work for Allyn International Services s. r. o., if not currently employed by Allyn International Services, Inc., unless otherwise exempted from this requirement by an approved accommodation pursuant to the interactive process.
If you meet these criteria and are looking for an international but human-size & dynamic company - please send your CV in English.
Informace o pozici
- Allyn International Services s.r.o.
- Roháčova 1056/64, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Administration, Transport, logistics and supply, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 296 339 555