Angular X Developer @ BearingPoint
Digital Factory is a complete product development team where you will find dedicated colleagues in different key areas: Business Analysis, User Experience, User Interface Design, Development and Testing. The main focus is innovation, so you will work with cutting edge technologies and latest technology stack in order to achieve tailor-made deliverables for BearingPoint clients. The Digital Factory approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
- Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specifications;
- Develop componentized UI architectures providing reusable UI elements;
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity Mock-ups as well as interaction flows;
- Collaborate with back-end developers to develop a scalable, standardized and flexible UI architecture;
- Investigate and address possible issues in the UI;
- Bug fixing;
- Provide expertise and mentoring for user interface design and testing to project teams
- Perform code reviews.
- 2+ years of Frontend Development experience;
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS preprocessor;
- Proven experience on working with REST API Design;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Eligibility for employment within BearingPoint: EU citizenship and already living in the Czech Republic.
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package:
- Competitive salary;
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus;
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at Canadian Medical (EUC Premium White Card Package);
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace;
- and more ...
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in the Czech Republic since 2017 with our office in Prague. Whenever our colleagues work with clients and with each other we aim to be holistic, entrepreneurial, confident, trusted, and easy to work with.
Your future with us
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer