KENDAXA wants to shape the digital evolution.
Our mission is to give our customers the power to fully use their data.
The success of every project, business or endeavor is dependent on the people behind it, their strength, motivation and passion. In our team, young talents meet experienced minds - competent and always up-to-date. We are not searching just for experience and skills, but for someone with heart, soul and passion as well. We are not the best in the world yet but we are going to be!
What you will be responsible for:
- the installation, configuration and maintenance of our systems
- the reliability and the security of our infrastructure
- the enrichment of our internal documentation
- +7 years experience as an IT System/Linux Administrator
- good English proficiency (written/spoken)
- experience troubleshooting Linux environments
- knowledge of configuration tools like Puppet and Ansible
- knowledge of storage systems like Ceph, GlusterFS and Linux soft RAID
- knowledge of TCP/IP and networking (routing & switching)
- experience with virtualization systems like HyperV, VMWare and Proxmox
- experience with Active Directory and LDAP
- experience with disaster recovery procedures implementation and testing
- ability to write clear documentation and mentor other of implemented solutions
- basic knowledge of shell scripting
Knowledge of one or more of the following would be a big plus:
- Kubernetes and Helm
- Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure
- Sophos and/or Pfsense
- location of the position: Despite the home office, we're looking for someone who will be also partly helpful in person in the office (due to i.e. work with servers)
- startup and friendly culture
- flexible working hours with core between 10 am to 4 pm
In return, we offer:
- interesting project and use cases
- offices in the centre of Prague
- 3 paid sick-days per year
- up to 28 vacation days
- support in your personal development through learning programs, courses and coferences
- free access to UDEMY platform (self-study)
- intern educational corners, breakfasts etc.
- meal-vouchers (137 CZK per working day)
- multisport card
- relax package - 500 CZK per month
- relax & game room in the office - table tennis & table football
- ...and more!
Looking forward to welcoming you on board!
Informace o pozici
- KENDAXA Development s.r.o.
- 28. října 377/13, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
Also suitable for retired.
+420 608 668 711