Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden contructions and paper. Come grow a renewable world. And you will grow too.
Controller Network & Routing
This position is part of Paper Financial Services function within Stora Enso Paper Division.
Paper division provides best-in-class paper solutions for print media and office use. The wide selection covers papers made from recycled and fresh wood fibre. Our main customer groups include publishers, retailers, printing houses, merchants, converters and office suppliers. Our mills are located in Europe and three of the mills produce paper based on 100%-recycled fibre.
We are looking for a driven and result oriented
Controller, Network & Routing
to work with a wide range of controlling and analyzing tasks to drive performance improvements in the Paper division’s supply chain, in close co-operation with the network design manager and other supply chain team members, logistics procurement, logistics suppliers, field sales, customer service centers, dispatch, mill order planning teams, and others. To succeed in this position, you will have strong analytical and collaboration skills.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to develop your skills regarding global supply chains, and related controlling activities.
- Support management with network design optimisation, in terms of costs, working capital, service levels, and sustainability factors
- Performance management in terms of logistics routes
- Support the development of network design tools and processes
- Support field sales with transport cost analysis for new routes & destinations
- Support customers & other stakeholders with sustainability calculations, mainly CO2 footprint from logistics
- Develop route controlling processes
- Reporting development
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in relevant areas
- Strong analytical skills, especially in optimization techniques
- Ability to excel and work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written in English, other languages are an advantage
- Proactivity and result orientation
- Work experience from an international environment
- MSc degree in finance, supply chain or equivalent
- Ability to handle relevant business / operational tools (e.g. Ms Office, R, Fenix, Power BI) is an advantage
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Meal tickets
- Pension fund contribution
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop
- Invaluable experience from an international environment
More Information Andreas Nyqvist, tel +358 40 542 7763
Informace o pozici
- Stora Enso Wood Products Ždírec s.r.o.
- 28. října 3348/65, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Economics and Business Finance, Financial Controller, Logistician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Nádražní 66, 582 63 Ždírec nad Doubravou, Česká republika