Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Performance/Load Test Engineer
- Carrying out performance/load testing of large parts of one or more Veeam products.
- Analyzing and discussing requirements, deploying labs, planning and running tests, analyzing test results.
- Identifying performance problems and bottlenecks in our products and working closely with the related teams to fix them (functional test engineers, developers, product managers).
- Helping to analyze and fix performance problems reported by our technical support.
- Managing lab equipment: creating and configuring the necessary infrastructure, monitoring the lab, working together with the IT department.
To be successful, you will need:
- A technical education OR a passion for technology.
- 1-2 years of experience in performance/load testing.
- The ability to analyze test results and identify the essential points. The ability to convey this information to the rest of the team.
- A deep knowledge of either Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Unix OS at the level of an advanced user or system administrator. A good understanding of how the main OS applications work and of limiting subsystem components, such as CPU, Disk, RAM, network, etc.
- A lively and flexible mind, clear logic, a detail-oriented approach, nerves of steel :)
- The desire and ability to work in a team.
- The desire to develop yourself in the field of performance and scalability testing.
- Knowledge of English at least at the level of reading technical documentation.
- Experience in working with databases (Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL), including profiling: performance analysis, identifying “tricky” and "heavy" queries, etc.
- Experience in dump analysis and process monitoring (WinDbg, dotTrace, PerfView, etc.)
- Experience in scripting and test automation and/or environment deployment.
- Experience in working with virtualization systems.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 695/115b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Programmer, Database specialist, Tester, Database administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer