NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo, ensuring we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Bilingual Recruitment Consultant – Award Winning Training
Are you interested in a commercial career abroad? Do you want to join a company that gives you all the possibilities to succeed? Are you motivated to work in a role where you are financially rewarded for your work?
We are NonStop Consulting, one of Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with offices in London, Prague, Boston, Bucharest and Luxembourg. We are currently looking for motivated candidates to join our team in Prague! You will join us in our state of the art office in Danube House and receive all the necessary training to kick-start your career in recruitment.
This is a role where you will be essentially growing your own business, speaking to international businesses every day and determining their recruitment needs. It will be up to you to then go out to the market and find the right talent for your clients needs. If you are someone that likes to be rewarded for their hard work then this is the job for you. You will take home a large share of the profits that you bring into the business.
What we offer
· Award-winning training programme you will be given all of the necessary training and support in order to kick-start your recruitment career.
· Genuine meritocracy –Get promoted based on your own hard work and effort with our transparent, meritocratic career path. All of our Directors and Managers started their NonStop journey as trainees.
· Uncapped Commission Structure – The sky is the limit in terms of what you can earn, with our above industry norm structure.
· International Offices – Possibility to visit many European cities with our various business hubs. 26 different nationalities in NonStop.
· Remote based working - choose to either work from home, or be based in our Prague office (Danube House)
What are we looking for?
· Highly motivated, resilient and driven people
· Strong communication skills
· Ability and willingness to learn
· Commercial mind-set
Candidates must speak English and one of the following languages will be a benefit;
Apply now to have a discussion with one of our team members at NonStop who can give you more information on this offer.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
Informace o pozici
- NonStop Consulting s.r.o.
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced) or English (Advanced) or German (Advanced)
- Salary: 50 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Human resources, Sales, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.