Spinoco Application is a communication tool for companies that want to consistently provide excellent customer care while ensuring the internal pipeline stays as organized as possible. We are an innovative, dynamic and fast-growing company with more than 500 business clients worldwide. We strive to constantly improve the application based on our clients' feedback and the latest trends to meet our customers highest standards and expectations. We are always looking for talented, passionate and hard-working people with big ideas to join our team of professionals.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Strategist who will join our team and take full responsibility for setting specific objectives towards developing an overall marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency, and overall market growth. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills, has strong attention to detail, and is motivated by a fast-paced startup environment.
- Develop and execute marketing ideas and strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Improve quality and effectiveness of the sales pipeline.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI.
- Identify new market opportunities and establish market trends.
- Cooperate with sales managers and external agencies.
- Proven work experience in a similar position (international exposure is a plus).
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies.
- Proven track record of delivering consistent and profitable sales leads and results.
- Understanding of modern marketing strategies.
- Ability to work proactively and independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and work independently in a successful fast-growing company.
Flexible and remote working hours.
Stable and friendly team of experienced professionals.
Informace o pozici
- Spinoco Czech Republic, a.s.
- Ovocný trh 573/12, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing, Telecommunications
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 257 895 440