At Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI), we combine technological innovation with world-class manufacturing and regulatory excellence. We are a leader in Microbial Control Solutions and chemical technologies used in various applications including hygiene and home care. Today, these solutions are more critical than ever to maintain the hygiene and safety of hospitals, homes, schools, and offices across the world. Our Specialty Chemical Services business provides composite materials for technically demanding industries and performance intermediates & chemicals. Our Custom development and manufacturing team has already brought more than 1,000 unique solutions to life for their customers.
We are a highly dynamic group of 3,000 employees in more than 25 countries around the world. For us, performance, collaboration, passion and care are fundamentals. Are YOU someone who CARES about finding unique solutions for customers, who is PASSIONATE about making a difference? We are looking for talent who embrace COLLABORATION and are motivated by a PERFORMANCE culture.
LSI is looking for a Manager, Total Rewards Partner for EIMEA located either in Czechia or in the United Kingdom. The Manager, Total Rewards Partner, EIMEA, will implement and manage Total Rewards projects, policies and processes, ensuring alignment for the assigned region. Provides education, support and communication tools for existing and new total rewards initiatives, policies and programs. Serves as a subject matter expert with in-depth knowledge of practices for the assigned markets and countries in the region. Key countries within the region include Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Czechia, and South Africa.
Manager, Total Rewards Partner, EIMEA
- Designs, evaluates, and recommends total rewards solutions for talent attraction, motivation, and retention, to include regional compensation plans, variable pay programs and benefits.
- Contributes to the development of global policies and is responsible for regional localization.
- Advises HR and stakeholders by providing analysis, expert advice and recommendations for the assigned markets and countries in the region, to include policies, practices and program interpretation and communication.
- Advises on job grades, develops salary structures, and provides guidance on competitive job offers and promotions.
- Consults with local brokers and advisers to review benefits plan design, market benchmarking, market rates, and global pooling arrangements.
- Leads the benefits renewal cycles for countries in the region, continuously monitoring for cost savings, operational efficiencies and improved employee experience.
- Leads external vendor management and selection, overseeing and monitoring performance of vendors (including insurance brokers and third-party administration providers) and managing vendor relationships to ensure smooth plan changes and efficient ongoing administration.
- Provides education, support and communication tools for existing and new total rewards initiatives, policies and programs.
- Ensures compliance with legal requirements.
- Leads and/or supports total rewards initiatives and projects as required
- Strong understanding of broad-based total rewards programs (base pay, incentives, benefits) within the assigned region, as well as current and future trends and practices.
- Strong ethics and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Hands on knowledge in successfully designing, implementing and managing total rewards programs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Understands the business implications of decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to listen. Ability to translate complex information into concise and understandable terms.
- Track record of successfully implementing total rewards solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics, Finance/Accounting required.
- Extensive experience of progressive experience in compensation and benefits, ideally in large multinational organizations or consulting.
- Experience delivering impactful solutions to complex business problems in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Very good communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- Solution-oriented and strongly team-minded.
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritization in a fast-moving environment and independent working style.
- Ability to foster relationships at all levels and become a trusted advisor.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
A major part of the heritage of LSI is being able to deliver unique solutions to our customers. Being the driving force behind this approach – listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements in a new way has been an inherent part of our day-to-day business. Always with the goal to enable a competitive advantage for each customer with a specific product, package or solution. What makes YOU different?
Informace o pozici
- LONZA BIOTEC s.r.o.
- Okružní 134, Kouřim
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, 13th monthly salary, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: Human resources, Remuneration and benefits specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer