170 Years Strong. Industry Leader. Global Impact.
What do Pinkerton Employees Say?
“GREAT PLACE TO WORK in an exciting and growing industry. Pinkerton has a lot to offer clients with services that are timely to what is happening in the world. The work is challenging and rewarding. There are a lot of interesting people and there is always something new to learn each and every day.”
Regional Security Operations Centre Manager
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
JOB SUMMARY: Pinkerton is a global leader in corporate risk management. With 171 years of history, Pinkerton built an impressive track record establishing the first criminal database, hiring the first female detective, and serving as the forerunner for the secret service. Our motto "we never sleep" represents our allegiance to the core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence, which are reinforced in the work we do and are woven into each client interaction.
Join the Pinkerton family and be actively engaged in a groundbreaking security project.
The Regional Security Operations Centre Manager will manage the operational services delivered by the Security Operators within the Regional Security Operations Center (RSOC) control room across all sites for the EMEA region. The Manager uses established best practices to ensure the physical safety and security of the client’s employees, buildings, and assets.
Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage up to 15 SOC Operators, in shift patterns as required (8-hour shifts).
- Liaise with other Security Operations Centers (R / GSOC) within the SOC network and ensure best practices are maintained throughout the network.
- Ensure a high level of service to local and remote sites and staff with the emphasis on the security and safety of staff, assets, and information.
- Provide effective direction and management of all SOC technologies including network video and access control.
- Lead the response and provide direct action for incidents and alarm activation.
- Formulate Management Information (MI) and reports and share with GPS management on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
- Direct the liaison with emergency services and other monitoring agents, as required.
- Manage and be accountable for digital media evidence.
- Manage and be accountable for the collation and viewing of network video images in response to incident investigation in line with associated code of practice.
- Under minimal supervision, determine the appropriate response to each reported incident.
- Maintain active awareness for self and team, of the monitored environment, to promote safe and effective working.
- Maintain a conscientious and proactive approach to work to achieve excellent standards for them and their team.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education / Experience:
Bachelor's degree and four or more years of security monitoring experience (including two years in management), or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- English language skills required (B2/C1 level).
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to adapt the approach based on the individual and situation, which may be stressful.
- Proficient IT applications experience and evidence of data entry and retrieval, and keyboard skills.
- Understanding of video, access, and guard management systems.
- Understanding of Genetec, C-Cure, Trackforce or similar integrated systems is preferred. Experience with other systems is a must.
- Basic security analysis, incident assessments and triaging reports experience.
- Able to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written reports, as required.
- Knowledge of some technical elements associated with security systems such as IP networks, servers, and LAN / WAN.
- Knowledge of data protection policies such as GDPR and the need to keep sensitive information secure.
- SIA license (or country equivalent), preferred.
- Evidence of continuous professional development (CPD).
What We Offer:
- Great opportunity to develop your career in the security field.
- Proper training in innovative security systems and technologies.
- New modern office in Prague 13.
- Work in shift patterns.
- Stable, collaborative, diverse working environment.
- Security-related training and development.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race / ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex / gender, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, marital / prenatal status, pregnancy / childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
Please click on "Odpovědět" below, fill your contact information and click on "Pokračovat v odpovědi". It will redirect you to our Career page, where you click on "Quick Apply", fill your personal details and upload your CV. Just after completing all these steps would be your application valid and visible for us. Thank you
Informace o pozici
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Security and safety, Top management, Security guard, Operations Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
735 105 903