170 Years Strong. Industry Leader. Global Impact.
What do Pinkerton Employees Say?
“GREAT PLACE TO WORK in an exciting and growing industry. Pinkerton has a lot to offer clients with services that are timely to what is happening in the world. The work is challenging and rewarding. There are a lot of interesting people and there is always something new to learn each and every day.”
Security Operator/Bezpečnostní pracovník
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
JOB SUMMARY: Pinkerton is a global leader in corporate risk management. With 171 years of history, Pinkerton built an impressive track record establishing the first criminal database, hiring the first female detective, and serving as the forerunner for the secret service. Our motto "we never sleep" represents our allegiance to the core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence, which are reinforced in the work we do and are woven into each client interaction.
Join the Pinkerton family and be actively engaged in a groundbreaking security project.
The Security Operator, assigned to a specific client in Prague, will work in 8-hour shift-patterns within the Regional Security Operations Center (RSOC) control room, monitor all security technologies (such as network video and access control) across all office locations and liaise with emergency services and other monitoring agents.
The Operator coordinates direct action and responses to incidents and alarms, compiles and completes security-related reporting for the Shift Manager to be shared with management responsible for the EMEA region. This position maintains active awareness of the monitored environment and establishes best practices to ensure the physical safety and security of employees, buildings, and assets.
Daily Responsibilities Included:
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Operate the RSOC in shift patterns, as required.
- Operate all RSOC technologies including network video, and access control
- Provide a high level of service to local and remote sites and staff with the emphasis on the security and safety of staff, assets, and information.
- Coordinate direct action and responses to incidents and alarm activation.
- Compile reports for the RSOC Shift Manager on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide high quality written and verbal reports, as requested.
- Complete telephone inquiries.
- Maintain accurate logs of events.
- Liaise with emergency services and other monitoring agents, as directed.
- Assist in the collation and preservation of digital media evidence.
- Assist in the collation and viewing of network video images in response to incident investigation and in line with code of practice.
- Identify and promptly respond to any system anomalies.
- Support the RSOC Shift Manager in monitoring regional travel requests and travel movements.
- Under minimal supervision determine the appropriate response to each reported incident.
- Maintain active awareness of the monitored environment to promote safe and effective working conditions.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Qualification & Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in security field or similar, preferred.
- Two or more years of security monitoring experience, preferred.
- English language skills required (B2/C1 level).
- Understanding of video, access, and guard management systems.
- Basic security analysis, incident assessments and triaging reports experience.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to adapt the approach based on the individual and situation.
- Able to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written reports, as required.
What We Offer:
- Great opportunity to develop your career in the security field.
- Proper training in innovative security systems and technologies
- New modern office in Prague 13.
- Work in shift patterns.
- Stable, collaborative, diverse working environment.
- Security-related training and development.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
Please click on "Odpovědět" below, fill your contact information and click on "Pokračovat v odpovědi". It will redirect you to our Career page, where you click on "Quick Apply", fill your personal details and upload your CV. Just after completing all these steps would be your application valid and visible for us. Thank you
Informace o pozici
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Security and safety, Security guard, Alarm system specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
735 105 903