BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international company based in Prague: 420+ employees, 65 nationalities, 22 different languages spoken, and a business that is constantly growing.
We believe in the value of relationships and the power of culture and emotion to create a link between people. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. For BlueLink, the human being is always at the heart of relationships.
Does it sound appealing? Join BlueLink on its mission to redefine customer relationships and enjoy an environment that creates career-building opportunities and will empower you to expand your skills and abilities.
English Customer Service Consultant - Luxury Brand
About the job:
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will have one of the most important roles in our company. You ensure that every Client is treated according to the company promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need and to guide them across the Brand.
If you are a person who enjoys working in an exciting international environment, this is the perfect opportunity for individuals with a luxury and fashion sensibility to develop a career in one of the most famous brands in the world.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience over the phone & through written medias
- Deliver TOP quality service for VIP customers
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster brand loyalty
- Perform as a team player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the Client Service
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures
What are the requirements?
- Native proficiency in the English language (C2 level)
- Previous experience in the Luxury Retail/Hospitality industry or customer service is an advantage
- Passion for the luxury universe
- A professional and positive attitude is desired
- At least basic proficiency of MS Office package
What awaits you:
- Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family
- Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sports activities/relaxing time/language courses
- Meal tickets in the value of 130 CZK per working day
- Discounted air tickets with Air France
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days
- Private medical support ulekare.cz for you and your relatives
- Full training program
- Modern offices in the center of Prague
- Home office possibility
Information about position
- BlueLink International CZ s.r.o.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: German (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Sales, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer