Curium is the world’s largest nuclear medicine company with more than a century of industry experience. We develop, manufacture and distribute world-class radiopharmaceutical products to help patients around the globe. Our proven heritage combined with a pioneering approach are the hallmarks to deliver innovation, excellence and unparalleled service.
Plays a key role in administering HR services for our UK branches.Administers, co-ordinates and manages a variety of programs and activities covering the full spectrum of HR activities, including hiring, on-boarding, compensation and benefits, employee relations and development and HRIS and reporting.
What You Will Be Doing In This Role
Supports hiring plan processes: posting job requisitions, managing relationships with third party recruitment partners, coordinating selection processes, planning and organizing interview schedules, coordinate reference checks and offer management
- New hire documentation and checklists, support drafting of organizational announcements, create employee records.
- Administer new starters for payroll and benefit purposes; issue onboarding documentation and welcome packs.
- Administer employment changes and maintenance of HRIS - job, manager and department changes, promotions, salary increases, change in addresses changes of employee’s personal data etc. and generate paperwork needed. Administer statutory and company insured benefit programs throughout the year. Manage changes in employment and employee circumstances for pension and healthcare programs- new hires, leavers and mid year changes and annual election process.
- Administer country specific benefits and payments. Administer annual bonus scheme participants and metrics including employee communication
- Compensation and benefits support: provide input / data to support market surveys, issue letters to individuals regarding merit increases, bonus payments, as required.
- Administer and maintain absence records and leave programs including sickness absence, vacations, maternity and paternity, and other leave. Provide reports for managers and HR Manager
- Training & development administration - coordination of courses, programs, participants, logistics.
- Administer leavers process - final payments, notify internal departments (IS, Payroll) and external providers (fleet, benefits), updating employee records.
- HR reporting - regular reports and ad hoc requests. Maintenance of org charts, regularly checks and updates master HR SharePoint site HRIS
What You Need For This Position
- Open to work 20 hours a week - 4 hours a day (with flexibility of working at least 2 hours each day)
- Secondary Degree, preferably within a HR, business or finance related field
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a HR administration role, preferably in a multinational organization
- Experience in Resourcing would be advantageous
- A knowledge of the differences in employment law across EMEA is appreciated
- Advanced IT skills including Excel & HRIS
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must, knowledge of other major European language (German, French, Spanish, Italian) appreciated
- Good team player
- Results driven, takes accountability and uses initiative
- Well organized, good attention to detail, flexible and adaptable with the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple, diverse, countries, balancing conflicting priorities and challenging deadlines
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity, comfortable working in virtual environments and with limited supervision
- Strong analytical and reporting capabilities
- Culturally aware, understands different perspectives of working with a diverse workforce that recognizes and respects diversity.
Benefits That We Offer
- 200 hours of vacation (equivalent to 5 weeks)
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Refreshment, variety of tea daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
Informace o pozici
- Curium Netherlands Holding B.V., odštěpný závod
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Human resources, Personnel officer, HR Specialist, HR Generalist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Prosecká 852/66, 190 00 Praha – Prosek, Česká republika