We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor.
We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
You can find out more about us:
Site Reliability Engineer
- You will be part of the new team responsible for an infrastructure, where Pricefx application is running.
- The team is prepared to jump in, when issues occur, is proactive to avoid future problems whenever possible and plans for growth and new demands.
You will be in charge of…
- Investigation of issues in HW, Linux, Networks, Databases
- Performance tuning
- Installations, configurations, deployments
- Work on standards and documentation
What should you have to succeed?
- Linux administration ideally Debian
- MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL administration, tuning, replications
- At least basic networking knowledge, DNS, VPN, firewall
- Apache, HAProxy
- ELK stack
- Salt Stack
- Ability to speak English fluently
This would make it easier…
- Pricing knowledge and an IT background
- CPQ experience
- SaaS experience
Other job specifics...
- After fully completed training, we will expect you to help us with the weekend standby duties. The rotation basis is approx. once a month including other Site Reliability Engineers
- Applicants need to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (we do not provide any assistance with work permit transcript)
- We offer full-time employment contract (part-time or freelance cooperation is not possible for this role)
- We are looking for people to work on-site after a lift of current restrictions (under normal circumstances, this role is not a remote one, although the home office is possible upon agreement)
- We require a clean criminal record
- Hradec Králové
What will you love about us?
- Your opinion matters here. You can build something new together with our cooperative worldwide team.
- You will be given your space and a chance to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment.
- We will allow you to bring your own working equipment by providing an option of a monthly allowance instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, cell phone).
- Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also take some home office.
- We will be glad to tell you more about our benefits, holidays, sick days, etc.
Informace o pozici
- Pricefx s.r.o.
- Thámova 681/32, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator, Help Desk Technician, IS Support, ERP Specialist, Database administrator, Server administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer