Are you a talented multitasker looking for a new challenge? Are you always ready to step in and help out a colleague in need? Become our new Reception & Back Office Assistant and help keep our team and office running smoothly.
Reception & Back Office Assistant
- Handle our reception operations (welcome visitors, answer phone calls, cash box, incoming and outgoing mail, etc.).
- Manage our office spaces (communicate with building management and the cleaning company, order office supplies and refreshments, and so on).
- Prioritize and help with our colleagues’ requests and needs.
- Manage employee benefits (Multisport cards, Flexipasses, company SIM cards, etc.).
- Help with the administration of company documents (manage the signing of company contracts, save documents).
- Cooperate with the marketing team on internal and client events (help with organization and implementation).
- If necessary, help arrange business trips (plane tickets, hotels, visas, etc.).
Is this you?
- You’re a fluent Czech (or Slovak) speaker.
- You enjoy communication in English - you’re not afraid to speak. You can handle communication with our colleagues from all over the world.
- You’re not afraid of making calls in both English and Czech. If something doesn't go smoothly, you’re able to make a call and solve it.
- Experience with MS Office and Google Drive (you know your way around spreadsheets, formatting, etc.)
- You’re not afraid to jump in the car and take care of business if needed (you have a group B driver’s license).
- Ready to work full time.
What else would we appreciate?
- Pleasant, professional approach.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Awesome organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- You’re not overwhelmed by having to work on several things at once—you can prioritize tasks and keep your cool.
- You don’t mind working on your own, but you’re also happy to work as part of a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- FlexiPass card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
Informace o pozici
- Ataccama Software, s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 685/136f, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: Administration, Administration, Assistant, Receptionist, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer