At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Marketing Data Analyst
We are looking for a team player who is passionate about marketing, digital, data and advanced analytics.
As the company continues in its Digital Marketing Transformation program, you will help drive change, transforming HP’s business by harnessing the power and benefits of digital in response to the shifts in customer behavior, delivering a superior one-to-one customer experience across the customer journey, to fuel B2B growth and drive revenue.
As part of the core marketing team, you will be well versed in business and marketing/sales strategies, analyzing data and identifying insights to optimize and develop campaigns, identifying opportunities to improve site usage and navigation, increasing knowledge of our audiences and answering key business questions.
- Work with the marketing team to design and create data-led solutions and make key customer and marketing information available to sales, marketing and business owners.
- Act as a conduit between Media, Data Infrastructure, Data Sciences and Marketing.
- Formalize goal setting and success measurement process for campaigns and digital projects.
- Proactively analyze relevant marketing data and campaign performance to identify trends, root causes and implications of results.
- Provide actionable quantitative and qualitative insights across marketing efforts
- Understand and determine opportunities for predictive modeling in order to optimize operations and forecast future outcomes.
- Utilize and help optimize marketing dashboards and data models
- Reporting and presentation of data outcomes and recommendations
- Support data integrity, data accuracy and testing processes
- Work with internal and vendor support teams to report and resolve data/campaign discrepancies.
- Be the advocate for data and analytics needs in Market/Country
- Provide senior leaders/owners actionable recommendations and strategic plans based on analytical research.
Join us if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or masters in Statistical /econometric /numerical /engineering /computer science /analytics.
- 2 to 5 years work experience in a similar data analyst role and environment, preferably in marketing, sales or advertising.
- Strong technical skills and understanding of interpreting data and analyses for solving business problems.
- Good understanding of the power of data in a similar field.
- SQL experience working with large customer and transactional databases.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills with the ability to manipulate data in Excel.
- Experience with Data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, Datorama).
Nice to have:
- Some knowledge or understanding of analytical tools (e.g. R, SAS, Python, etc.) for data analysis
- Knowledge of sources of marketing and customer behavior data (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Datorama, Eloqua, Martech 3rd party data providers)
- Understanding of marketing technology platforms
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills; ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job; if you think it matches your experience and interests, please apply today; we are eager to learn more about you!
Do you want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
Informace o pozici
- HP Inc
- Za Brumlovkou 1559/5, Praha – Michle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer