Are you looking for a new challenge in controlling in which you will support the management of KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA in introducing and implementing operational and strategic business goals?
Are you an expert in budget planning, forecasting as well as monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and would you like to develop further and be responsible for preparing financial analyses as well as consulting?
Then don't hesitate any longer and take your next career to the next level with us as a Business Partner Controlling Group & Global Functions (m/f/d).
In this function you will primarily be responsible for controlling the activities of the Group and Global Functions (except IT) of KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA and the holdings/non-operating companies in Germany.In addition, you are responsible for process optimization in controlling - in close cooperation with other business partner teams and other related departments
The position is a permanent position and available in full-time. The starting date is as soon as possible.
The place of work is Einbeck, Southern Lower Saxony, Germany.
Your tasks - challenge meets responsibility:
- You carry out planning and forecasting processes in which you are supported by KWS' Global Transaction Center (GTC) and the Controlling Expert Hubs; by questioning assumptions and evaluating opportunities and risks, you support the achievement of business goals.
- You will record and evaluate the requirements and inquiries made of Controlling and resolve them largely with the aid of standardized processes and reports; you will be supported in this by the Expert Hubs and the Global Transaction Center (GTC).
- Your tasks will also include regular discussion of business and project developments with the relevant managers and monitoring of appropriate measures
- Proactively providing high quality analysis to support management decisions in the context of operational and mid-term management of the business
- Support (quarterly) annual close processes according to appropriate processes and timelines
- You will perform project controlling to support the respective project management in the function
- Together with the management you develop scenarios for changed as well as new processes, projects or business models
Your profile - competence meets personality:
- academic degree in economics / business administration / finance or a comparable course of study
- several years of proven, professional experience in operational controlling
- experience in project management
- very good user skills in relevant IT systems (Microsoft, SAP FI/CO, etc.); user skills in MS Project and/or MS BI are an asset
- very good organizational skills and an independent way of working
- desire to develop further in a dynamic environment
- high customer orientation and entrepreneurial thinking
- fluent German and English skills (written and oral)
You can look forward to:
- interesting and challenging projects
- targeted professional trainings such as our Business Partner Academy
- flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- 30d of vacation, attractive renumeration
- company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, Christmas pay
Would you like to develop your potential and grow at KWS?
Then we look forward to receiving your application (short cover letter, resume, relevant certificates) via our online portal.
Informace o pozici
- KWS Berlin GmbH
- KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA, Grimsehlstraße 31, 37574 Einbeck, Germany, Germany
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Proficient)
- Salary: 67 000 – 81 000 EUR / year
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Agriculture, forestry, and ecology
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+49 30 816 914 405