You are looking for challenging tasks and projects, plenty of room to maneuver and diverse development opportunities?
Then join KWS SAAT SE & Co KGaA as our new Expert Project Controlling (m/f/d) and complete our Global Controlling Team.
First and foremost you will be responsible for the creation of project controlling. Additionally, you will be also responsible for its development, implementation, maintenance and permanent improvement of the standards and guidelines of global project controlling.
This is a full-time, permanent position and you will start as soon as possible.
The place of work is Einbeck, Southern Lower Saxony, Germany
You will do:
- contribute technical/specialized knowledge and individual case-specific solutions
- design and modify appropriate standard reports with the help of the data and demand management experts
- participate in defined international and regional projects
- define, implement and monitor other specific functional controlling standards and guidelines
- prepare overviews and analyses of KWS project activities in support of Global Strategy and Expert Hub Group Controlling
- academic degree preferably in economics, business administration, finance or in a comparable field of study
- several years of proven professional experience in the field of controlling, especially in the area of project controlling
- good user knowledge of SAP FI/CO/PS; user knowledge of MS Project is an asset
- proven experience in project management
- good analytical skills, solution orientation and the ability to work successfully in a complex organization
- conceptual thinking, structured way of working
- excellent presentation skills
- a very good command of English (written and spoken)
We offer you:
- international and exciting projects
- personal and professional development opportunities
- independent work in a friendly and trustful environment
- flexible working hours
- we offer a company pension scheme, capital formation benefits, Christmas and holiday bonuses, childcare allowance, and the option of home office
Start your career at KWS as a Project Controller (m/f/d) at our headquarter!
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents via our online application system.
Informace o pozici
- KWS Berlin GmbH
- KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA, Grimsehlstraße 31, 37574 Einbeck, Germany, Germany
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 84 000 – 100 000 EUR / year
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Agriculture, forestry, and ecology
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+49 30 816 914 405