We are looking for very talented and motivated software engineers to join Marketing Technology team.
The team is responsible for world class platforms and algorithms powering all of client´s outbound traffic, advertising, and its affiliate program.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining features for Marketing Technology platforms. Specifically, you will be designing data structures to store information in marketing channel agnostic way, creating and implementing algorithms for selecting the most relevant messages for our buyers and sellers, building systems for real time data collection, aggregation, and distribution to data science and operational teams.
What would you do?
- You will be responsible for connecting Marketers and Customers by writing different web services that allow to check what is Customer’s status, what data are already present in different databases, whether he/she is eligible for some extra points, and how to make Customer experience better and easier.
- You will write web services within existing infrastructure and platform, be responsible for integration them into current platform, will cover different batch jobs etc.
- Also, you might cover some interaction with our Marketers from HTML/UI perspective.
What makes you relevant for the role?
- You are able to express your thoughts and ideas clearly in English.
- 5+ years of application development/programming experience, at least 2 years in Java.
- 2+ years of high performance/high volume application development experience.
- Focusing on scaling and enhancing the existing platform with maintainability in mind.
- Solid understanding of Web services. Hands-on experience with HTML/CSS is a must.
- Problem solving skills and algorithmic thinking.
- 1+ year of experience with application development in a rapid iteration/agile software development team.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work individually and independently, within a team, and across teams.
- Strong Experience with Java (Scala, Kotlin are an advantage).
- Experience in building large scale Web Services and Backend Applications using Java/J2EE, RESTful Web Services.
What an interview process would look like?
- You will share your experience and other details with our engineering expert.
- You will have a call with the R&D Director – responsible for entire Engineering team.
- You will try to pass and interview with Chief Solution Architect.
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest.
Informace o pozici
- Acamar Outsourcing Services, s.r.o.
- Karolinská 654/2, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Java developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer