Marketing and Innovation Manager
Job Description and Responsibilities:
We're looking for someone who wants to help build a new strategic capability. A Beire Marketing and Innovation Manager will be primarily responsible for managing our content-based marketing program via email, social media, and other digital and traditional marketing channels. The innovation aspect includes overseeing research projects focused on providing clients better results with our products.
The marketing manager will report directly to the executive management and will work closely with the sales teams. Specifically, the responsibilities will be:
- Develop, organize, and execute a strategic marketing strategy to include planning and sequencing marketing content delivered in the right channel at the optimal time.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with the sales team to qualify sales leads
- Coordinate the upkeep and currency of the company website
- Develop and/or manage the production of blog, graphic, brochure, ebook, webinar, and virtual content with internal and external creative assets.
- Track and report the effectiveness of each marketing campaign via analytic tools
- Associate and track marketing activities with prospects within our CRM system to ensure we build a holistic picture of client prospects
- Manage the development of marketing product innovation projects in conjunction with scientists and 3rd party consultants.
What skills and knowledge must you possess:
- Speak Czech and English or German at a very proficient level
- Respond to this opportunity in English or German only
- Be familiar with B2B content marketing strategies
- Be familiar, and/or have experience with social media marketing campaigns
- Have experience with marketing campaigns and understand how to quantify success
- Be able to produce and/or supervise the production of professional quality written and graphic content that informs or inspires potential clients
- Demonstrate familiarity and proficiency with at least one marketing software platform
Which competencies are an advantage:
Experience with journalism, creative production, marketing activities, familiarity with marketing software, email campaigns, analytics. Formal training in business and marketing studies.
What we offer:
Beire is a tight-knit, international group. We have Czech, Dutch, Russian, Americans, and Polish all working side by side in our office outside Prague; it’s the culture of a small business with the international perspective and pursuit of excellence found in a global corporation.
A marketing manager can expect to be mentored by a senior, C-level executive. It’s expected that a new marketing manager will drive results and thus be promoted with the ability to hire junior employees to scale the marketing effort.
Employee development is paramount to our company; we invest constantly for employees to attend leadership seminars, technical courses, private language classes, industry fairs, and technology seminars.
Our offices are directly connected to Prague via train and set in a natural setting with a fish pond and woods nearby. As benefits, we offer work from home for several days a week, and flexible hours around the scheduling of shows and projects. All the normal benefits are included: Mutlisport card, stravenky, and a fenced-in dog area. Perhaps most importantly, we will even program your name and preferred coffee into our machine so its ready for you every morning with the push of a button!
Base compensation is competitive, and negotiable based on experience, seniority, and term. All employees are also entitled to additional quarterly bonuses based on individual achievement and overall company performance.
Informace o pozici
- Beire s.r.o.
- Ostravská 777, Milovice – Mladá
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 35 000 – 60 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Services, Marketing communication, Marketing analyst, Marketing Manager, Marketing specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
722 628 779