Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Our IT team is like invisible frontline fighters: imperceptibly present everywhere and in everything. Like Atlas, they carry the weight of our world-spanning infrastructure on their shoulders, enabling dozens of Veeam offices to work as one cohesive unit.
IT Application Administrator with Russian
What you will do:
- Administer and manage internal business applications and platforms (ServiceNow, Atlassian stack, and others), participate in issue troubleshooting;
- Design and develop solutions for ServiceNow;
- Develop workflows, reports, dashboards, and do other customizations to meet business requirements;
- Collect, review, analyze and prioritize business and system requirements;
- Work with other IT teams to translate business needs into technical requirements, specifications and solutions;
- Participate in the implementation of new corporate systems and improve the existing systems.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of Application/System administration experience;
- Knowledge of different IT areas: hardware infrastructure, networking, virtualization, Microsoft platforms and products, Unix-based systems;
- Experience in administration of support/ticketing systems, understanding of business process automation and workflow management;
- Experience in scripting and/or programming language;
- Good understanding of ITIL;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good written and spoken English and Russian.
What will be your advantage:
- Experience working in the ServiceNow administrator/developer role;
- Experience in scripting and/or programming language (JS + Angular).
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 695/115b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Russian (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer