We create software solutions for saving and restoring data. Also, we have our very own music band formed by our developers and QA engineers. We write code for cutting edge technology. We run marathons and assemble bikes for charity giveaways too. Our software helps banks, hospitals, airports, airways, hotels, manufacturers (Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, Jumeirah Group, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux, to name a few) to protect and manage their data. We are 3,700+ employees, 400,000+ customers, 30+ offices around the world. Also, we are fun times, challenging tasks, friendly atmosphere — approximately 365 days a year.
JOIN VEEAM TEAM!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together in a modern and friendly environment on Veeam’s products in Prague, Czech Republic. Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with Azure/Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle servers and databases; VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms; Windows and Linux operating systems; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
IT Application Administrator with Russian
- Administrate and manage internal business applications and platforms (ServiceNow, Atlassian stack, and others), participate in troubleshooting issues
- Design and develop solutions in ServiceNow
- Develop workflows, reports, dashboards, and other customizations to meet business requirements
- Participate in the implementation of new corporate systems and improve the existing systems
- Collect, review, analyze, and prioritize business and system requirements
- Work with other IT teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications and solutions
- 3+ years of Application/System administration experience
- Experience in various aspects of the IT area (including hardware infrastructure, networking, virtualization, Microsoft platforms and products, Unix-based systems)
- Experience in administration of support/ticketing systems, understanding of business process automation and workflow management
- Experience working as a ServiceNow administrator/developer would be a plus
- Database and reporting skills
- Experience in scripting and/or programming language (JS + Angular would be a plus)
- Good ITIL understanding
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English&Russian
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Sokolovská 695/115b, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Russian (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer