WHAT WE DO AT PLANRADAR
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 50 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In March 2020, PlanRadar raised €30 million in Series A funding from top global tech investors to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and CEE is a key piece of that puzzle. We’re on the hunt for experts who know the region inside out and can help us make an impact.
YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM
PlanRadar is a European company that strives to provide a local experience for each of our customers. As a new member of our Sales & Business Development team, you’ll be based out of our spacious Vienna office. Our building is right in the heart of town, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, music, museums and more.
As a vital part of the team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Your role also comes with a competitive salary and an uncapped performance-related bonus. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with team events, free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
As our Team Lead Sales & Business Development for CEE, you will not only manage your team efficiently but you also will be the first point of contact for many of our leads and future customers. You’ll be the friendly and informative voice of PlanRadar, reaching out to new leads via emails, phone calls or social media and making appointments for the Sales team. Over time, you’ll become an expert on the product and on the needs of our customers. While collaborating with other departments, you’ll develop your own style of pitching, taking into account our diverse customer segments and your team’s goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
AMONG OTHER THINGS, YOU
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the SDR/BDR team for the CEE region
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the sales consultants
- Actively conduct cold/warm calls to potential prospects
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Report daily/monthly/quarterly activities conducted by the team members
- Discover the need for training and provide coaching
- Motivate team members
WHO YOU ARE
- You have gained first work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- You have at least 3 years prior experience as a Sales Development Representative
- You have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Our ideal candidate is high self-motivated, ambitious and has a winning attitude
- You have fluent spoken and written skills in Czech and business English
- You have excellent software skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Headquarters in the center of Vienna (1010)
- Motivated and agile team with common vision
- Competitive salary + uncapped performance related bonus
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
YOU SHOULD ENCLOSE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV with photo).
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 43,400. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
Informace o pozici
- PlanRadar GmbH
- Vienna, Austria
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Sales, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Telesales, Sales team manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer