GTS ALIVE, a leader in student marketing and an exclusive issuer of ISIC in 10 countries all over the globe, is opening a new vital role in its IT development team: IT Business Analyst. The role has been created with the aim of facilitating business growth and enabling the inevitable digitalization of the company’s products.
GTS ALIVE holds the exclusive licenses for issuing the International Students Identity Cards (ISIC) in the countries where it operates, with the main target group being students. Students will tell you that the ISIC makes their life better, simpler, and more enjoyable, and that it offers benefits and discounts in 125+ countries as well as numerous on-line international benefits.
IT Business Analyst
The role involves
- Participation in the whole IT system development cycle in the IT Analyst role.
- Acquire, analyze, specify, communicate, manage, and deliver analysis outputs from assigned project tasks or business requirements from standard business as usual demands.
- Describe, analyze, and validate the company’s business processes and requirements and identify problems and opportunities to implement change requests for application development.
- Prepare accurate documentation of analyzed and solved issues.
- Support daily run activities and incidents.
- Provide support to testing, development and business users with listed system issues.
- Close cooperation with the Product owner, both IT and non-IT colleagues, management, and all other stakeholders.
- Reporting to the IT Manager (Product owner).
Successful candidate’s profile
- Technically oriented person with ability and will to understand complex IT systems, technologies as well as business needs who is able to utilize the knowledge of both areas to deliver analysis outputs from assigned tasks which are in line with the product (IT system) vision and strategy set by the Product owner.
- Fluent Czech.
- Fluent English (at least B2 CEFR level) spoken and written is a must (used on daily basis). Ability to read and understand English business and technical documents and write complex documents in English.
- Positive approach to teamwork.
- Independent and goal-oriented personality, capable of managing complex tasks as member of a team or independently.
- Focus to finish given tasks in time and take responsibility for it.
- Fast learning and communicative personality.
- Knowledge of development processes (Scrum, Kanban) is an advantage.
- Full-time employee focused on the strategic ALIVE Platform development projects and standalone tasks based on both Czech and international business needs.
- Stable international company background
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work primarily from home
- Employment with a career growth opportunity
- Informal atmosphere, friendly colleagues
- Fair conditions, good working atmosphere
- Modern office in the wider center of Prague
Do you want to apply?
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV with a cover letter . Selected candidates will be contacted.
Informace o pozici
- GTS ALIVE s.r.o.
- Na Maninách 1092/20, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Project Manager, Delivery manager, Product owner, Business analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer