Software Commissioning Engineer (m/f)
Go international: Software Commissioning Engineer (m/f)
Fulltime | Hart bei Graz, Graz, Austria
- In the beginning of a commissioning project, you will prepare our software in Hart bei Graz and make it work in a test environment.
- You will then fly to our customers around the globe to install, configure and test the software on site.
- You will work with standards and create software adaptations and extensions.
- During the commissioning phase, you will support our customers with tests and training.
- Once back in Austria, you will finalise the project and hand it over to further departments for subsequent processing.
- You will work on the project with different departments and specialists from our international subsidiaries.
- You have advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming (C++, C# or Java).
- You also have advanced knowledge of relational databases (SQL or Oracle) and Linux.ou are happy to travel internationally for 60 % of the year (on average).
- Your English is fluent.
- You can cope well with stress, are flexible and cosmopolitan, and you have a high degree of customer orientation
- In this job, the world is yours variety is guaranteed. We also support our globetrotters abroad with our KNAPPvital programme. And should you lose the travel bug along the way, this position is a great career steppingstone within the company. For career starters, we offer a minimum salary of EUR 2,375 gross per month for this position. Depending on your qualifications and experience, we offer a salary in line with industry standards. Foreign assignments also feature an attractive additional income. In addition, we offer assistance in relocating your residence to Austria by offering you accommodation for the first 2 months, offering German language courses and of course we will support you with visiting government offices etc.
Applications only via reply button.
Informace o pozici
- KNAPP AG
- Graz, Austria
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, IS/IT: Application and system development, Java developer, C# developer, C++ developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employer type: Employer