Nice to meet you at MRstudios!
We are a German-owned company based in Prague, creating interactive 3D experiences that are tailor-made for a wide range of manufacturing sectors and operating systems. This includes Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (VR/AR/MR) applications, 3D product visualisations, animations, and user interfaces.
Our VR, AR, MR and 3D Web solutions can be found at exhibitions and showrooms of leading manufacturers, used by sales and marketing teams as truly immersive USPs, implemented to improve a manufacturer’s maintenance and support capabilities, and used to enhance professional training efforts.
To meet our growing business needs, MRstudios is looking for a full-time Three.js Developer to join our international team in Prague. You will be working on different technical visualisation projects from small to large scale applications with a focus on the manufacturing sector.
- Work on web-based 3D showrooms with interactive features
- Plan and implement application functionality
- Implement new frontend features for better UX experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical study programme preferred (lateral entrants are also welcome)
- Proficiency in Three.js
- Good general frontend development skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web development
- Knowledge of 3D development
- Good UX and design skills
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Having an eye for detail and high quality standards
- Residing in the EU region
- Very good level of English
You will be working in our headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. You would need to be either residing in Prague or be willing to be in Prague for the first three weeks for the onboarding process.
Afterwhich, you are free to work from wherever you want. From time to time, ad-hoc trips to Prague may be required, during which accommodation will be provided.
Contract and remuneration
We can offer you a project-based agreement with an option of future transition to a Czech employment contract (provided you have residency here), or long-term freelance-based cooperation. Remuneration is above Czech average, subject to your skills, and open for negotiation.
Some of the perks of working with us
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible in terms of time and location
- Freelance or employed - it's your choice
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic holiday regulation
- Mac, Windows, Linux - it’s up to you
- Highly international work environment
- Fast growth opportunities
Are you the dynamic, passionate, world-class developer we are looking for? Are you excited to work hard (and smart), go the extra mile, and socialise with colleagues (and potentially clients)? Then click Apply and submit your:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- A motivation letter
- Your portfolio (references will be a bonus)
Selected candidates will receive an assessment test which can be completed remotely. The second round of selection entails an in-depth (online) interview, afterwhich a possible third interview follows.
Informace o pozici
- MRstudios s.r.o.
- Thámova 166/18, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 100 000 – 130 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, A longer unpaid leave, Dog-friendly office, Individual budget for personal growth, Launch of a completely new project
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., other
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.