Sirius investment company, a growing Prague-based asset management firm with 5 hedge funds, over EUR 125mn. in assets under management and diversified investors‘ base of HNWIs, is seeking to employ junior investment analyst to assist with the investment process.
The ideal candidate will
- Have Strong Analytical Skills. Ability to dig deeper and to ask right questions. To identify the key factors. To challenge and disbelieve others. Intellectual curiosity.
- Be Able to Perform Financial Analysis. Understanding of four basic financial statements and relations between them.
- Understand Asset Valuation and Know Financial Instruments. General asset valuation principles. Basic knowledge of financial instruments incl. derivatives.
- Show interest in Financial Markets & Macroeconomic Analysis. Knowledge of relationships between major macro aggregates. Interest in actual economic developments.
- Have Advanced Computer & Communication Skills. Advanced Excel Functions. VBA welcome. Proficient English (written and oral).
The candidate should be interested in
- Career in Asset Management. Desire to understand the workings of the funds and asset management industry.
- Portfolio Management. Desire to understand the decisions , trade-offs etc. related to asset allocation and individual asset selection in a diversified portfolio of investments.
- Exposure to Wide Range of Strategies. Off-market (Litigation finance. Life settlements. Private debt. Infrastructure et al.) and Market strategies (Long/Short Equity. Capital arbitrage. Commodities. Global macro et al.)
- Travelling Globally. Investment conferences. Meeting other hedge fund managers.
- Fun, Dynamic, International Work Environment. Where performance and commitment are rewarded.
- Competitive Remuneration Based on and Rising with Ability. Fixed salary + annual bonus.
- Employment Benefits. Phone. Notebook. Meal contributions. Contributions to pension plan. Paid professional training (CFA) and sport activities. Flexible working hours.
Please submit your CV with an email (cover letter) explaining why you are qualified.
Informace o pozici
- Sirius investiční společnost a.s.
- Na Perštýně 362/2, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Financial analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.