Four our client, an international company with EU HQ in Prague, we are seeking a professional for the position of:
The Legal Manager's role is to ensure that the company is working in compliance with the law in every way by (i) providing compliant business solutions, (ii) managing legal resources (internal staff and external advisors) and related budgets, (iii) implementing compliance programs and (iv) drafting, negotiating and reviewing all-kind of binding documents.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Proactively assess legal and compliance risks
- Mitigate/eliminate legal or compliance risk
- Retain and coordinate support from external law firms
- Manage related budgets
- Monitor new regulations and new legal trends
- Implement compliance programs and training
- Advise on any contractual documents, or other binding documents
- Manage corporate secretary matters
- Ensure proper documents retention
- Ensure compliance with customs regulation
- Coordinate customs strategies to ensure quick and compliant movement of goods
Desired profile, skills and abilities:
- Master’s in law from an EU university
- 7>10 years of experience
- a prior experience in the legal department of an international company is a strong plus.
- Business mindset
- Not afraid to make decisions and to be accountable for them
- Must possess strong initiatives as well as excellent management, team work, delegation and problem-solving abilities.
- Fluent in English is a must, and any additional European language is a plus.
- Resources (team, law firms, budget) management
- Must have significant exposure to global legal issues and dealing with international clients.
Informace o pozici
- Solutions HR Specialists, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days
- Listed in: Legal services, Lawyer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
Na baště sv. Jiří 258/7, 16000 Praha 6 – Hradčany, Česká republika