Join Altersis, s.r.o., a fast growing company with French roots.
We are located in the heart of Karlín - 3 minutes from the metro station.
In our IT and Engineering divisions, everyone can find their niche. We will be happy to meet you for a coffee in our offices in Rustonka Park.
We deliver highly specialised talents in outsourcing projects for clients such as SKODA DIGITAL, Thales, NCR or Cegelec.
Our employees and colleagues are the most important people for our company. We value their work and we want to offer them the best conditions and possibilities for their personal and professional growth. We like to surround ourselves with people who want more than just a warm chair in their career - people, who are not afraid of a challenge and their work makes them happy.
We are not a huge corporate, nor are we a fresh start-up. We are a smaller, stable company with a clear vision.
Do you want to become our new teammate?
.NET / C# Developer - large corporation
Our client is NCR (www.ncr.com), an American software, managed and professional services, consulting and technology company that also makes self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, and barcode scanners.
NCR is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Prague Hospitality AAL team.
Our aim is to turn the everyday into a great consumer experience, turn the restaurant into a place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, get great service, be able to provide feedback and pay using mobile. Our product portfolio is the most successful restaurant solution available to the global market today. We are an agile development organization.
AAL (Aloha Application Loader) is a C# based project responsible for installing NCR software automatically on the HW at customer locations. We need to integrate this installer with our new solution and make the install process smooth and reliable.
We are searching for :
- Good C# knowledge and good practices in development (general programming knowledge)
- Experience with package management (Chocolatey or similar) is an advantage
- Experience with creating installer packages (.msi etc.) is an advantage
- At least 3+ years in software engineering
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Analytical thinking and self-driven attitude
- Experience with Agile development and SCRUM methodologies is an advantage
- Fluent English
- Fast learner
- International team of highly skilled people who are fun to work with
- Senior managers with a technical background to learn from
- Fast-paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
- Competitive compensation, generous benefit program, flexible working hours, 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days.
Informace o pozici
- Altersis s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Plat: 65 000 – 90 000 Kč / měsíc
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, .NET vývojář
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel