Join Altersis, s.r.o., a fast growing company with French roots.
We are located in the heart of Karlín - 3 minutes from the metro station.
In our IT and Engineering divisions, everyone can find their niche. We will be happy to meet you for a coffee in our offices in Rustonka Park.
We deliver highly specialised talents in outsourcing projects for clients such as SKODA DIGITAL, Thales, NCR or Cegelec.
Our employees and colleagues are the most important people for our company. We value their work and we want to offer them the best conditions and possibilities for their personal and professional growth. We like to surround ourselves with people who want more than just a warm chair in their career - people, who are not afraid of a challenge and their work makes them happy.
We are not a huge corporate, nor are we a fresh start-up. We are a smaller, stable company with a clear vision.
Do you want to become our new teammate?
SW Engineering Manager / eCommerce / .NET environment
Our client is NCR (www.ncr.com), an American software, managed and professional services, consulting and technology company that also makes self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, and barcode scanners.
NCR is looking for a SW Engineering Manager to join our Prague Hospitality team.
Our aim is to turn the everyday into a great consumer experience, turn the restaurant into a place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, get great service, be able to provide feedback and pay using mobile. Our product portfolio is the most successful restaurant solution available to the global market today. We are an agile development organization.
Digital e-Commerce is a project that will transfer NCR Online Ordering into a new digital era and will simplify integration with already established NCR hospitality products. Digital e-Commerce should scale to support our biggest customers in new digital world and provide simple user-friendly APIs and integration points.
We are searching for:
- 10+ years in software engineering, part of it 3+ years in engineering management, ideally focused on eCommerce
- Strong leadership skills, both technical and people
- Strong hands-on experience with C#, ASP.NET, React JS and related tech stack
- Strong experience with big .NET projects, performance and scalability issues
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies and SaaS: Azure/GCP, Redis
- Experience with Agile development and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience with SDLC tooling (Git, Jenkins, Jira or their alternatives)
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Fluent English
- International team of highly skilled people who are fun to work with
- Senior leaders with a technical background to learn fro
- Fast-paced environment, opportunity to grow your career
- Competitive compensation, generous benefit program, flexible working hours, 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days.
Start : ASAP
Informace o pozici
- Altersis s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Plat: 165 000 – 200 000 Kč / měsíc
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, IT ředitel/manažer, Vedoucí vývoje/Team Leader
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel