Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
The Marketing Manager is mainly responsible for the successful delivery of marketing projects: across core pillars of digital marketing: official website, social media, search engine marketing, newsletter, PR stories and performance marketing, online and offline marketing event planning and implementation: webinar, workshop summit and conference, also cover the joint marketing cooperation with channel partners.
- Develop a strategy for B2B marketing programs that drive awareness, engagement and ultimately pipeline, including whole year event MKT plan, digital MKT plan and joint MKT plan with channel partners.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all marketing affairs, including online webinars.
- Responsible for marketing event execution: cooperate with agency to hold summit, conference, roadshow and etc.
- Create and manage digital marketing KPI metrics and drive towards quarter over quarter targets, including Czech EBG website, social media, SEM/SEO and Huawei own-organized webinars.
- Manage Huawei Enterprise Czech social media platform.
- Coordinate with partner’s marketing team to plan, align and implement the joint marketing campaigns and campaign objectives. And operate the GTM process with partners.
- Good understanding of digital marketing, including various online channels, like website, social media accounts, Google search engine, newsletters, webinars, third party online media, PR ,content partnership, basic knowledge of Google Analytics and relevant tools.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience with a focus on digital marketing is preferred.
- Previous experience in marketing automation/campaign management deployment experience is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in ICT area like Network, Computing & Storage is highly preferred.
- Good understanding of B2B business through business partners is highly preferred.
- Good skills in writing and content creating
- Strong cross-culture insight and adaptability, a team player
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Marketing preferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills, ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, has experience in working with virtual teams and working remotely
- Confidence, flexibility and high personal responsibility
- Impeccable personal ethics
- Excellent English speaking skills
Informace o pozici
- Huawei Technologies (Czech) s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Kafetérie, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Média, reklama a PR, Telekomunikace
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná i pro absolventy.