Worldwide Mobility and Relocation Solutions in 165 Countries
Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career. We provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. They innovate, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients. We value truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that interact with us. If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
We are seeking an International Assignment Consultant to join our expanding team for 6 months (with a possible extension), ideally starting in July or August. This is a fast paced role where multi-tasking is essential. If you thrive in an environment where you get to help people on a day to day basis and are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
Full time or part time possibility.
Part-time: 6 hours daily, starting between 8-10 am.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of International Assignments from start to finish as well as working closely with external suppliers.
· Managing the relocation process for a wide population of expatriates (inbound, outbound and intra-EMEA)
· Being the main point of contact to the expatriate population to provide advice in all aspects of their relocation including benefits (relocation policy review)
· Managing supplier relationships for international services including: tax and travel.
The Person & Position Requirements:
· Suitable for absolvents
· Previous experience of international assignments /working and living abroad would be an advantage
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must, knowledge of the Czech language is not needed
· Have a keen interest in Cultural Awareness
· Previous customer service experience including customer facing and relationship building preferred
· Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and assertive
· Good research and time management skills
· Thrive in a team environment which encourages team mates who are adaptable and pro-active and have a ‘can do' attitude
· Possess good organizational and time management skills, demonstrating the ability to prioritize tasks
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· Eligible to legally work in the Czech Republic
Please apply via our career website: https://www.graebel.com/careers/
Applications in English only!
Informace o pozici
- Graebel EMEA Center, s.r.o.
- Václavské náměstí 1601/47, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home
- Listed in: Administration, Services, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.