We are an international company focusing on market research, new technologies, training and consulting activities. We strive to be inquisitive, innovative, and in constant search for the best possible solutions for our clients.
We employ young talents and experienced professionals to whom we provide professional background and the possibility of growth in our company. We give each person the opportunity to stand out and focus on the area in which they feel they can excel.
We are currently looking for colleagues for the full-time position of:
Project support for Mystery shopping with English
What will you do:
• You will be in daily contact with the network of external collaborators - Mystery Shoppers, who carry out various mystery shopping activities (personal visits, calls, online tasks…);
• you will be assigning them tasks (sometimes in remote locations) and keeping an eye on the running projects, including the schedules and deadlines;
• you will be answering shopper´s questions, not only related to the projects;
• you will be supporting the GSC UK team with a variety of the tasks;
• you will support the expansion of the Mystery Shoppers network within the country.
What do we offer:
• Full-time position in the biggest market research agency in the Czech Republic, in a dynamic and international environment;
• possibility to be part of interesting projects for both local and international clients;
• active usage of foreign languages;
• participation on big local and international projects for key market players (finance, telco, automotive sector…) and opportunity to help them in developing the best customer experience;
• cooperation on developing a new area of international business and moving local experience to the global context;
• modern offices in Prague city centre (Slovanska dum);
• the possibility of professional and personal development even for graduate.
What we expect:
• Candidate already based in the Czech Republic (Prague);
• excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken (you will be in daily touch with people from the UK);
• experienced user of MS Office – mainly Excel;
• personal commitment, drive, good interpersonal and communication skills;
• enthusiasm for new experiences and responsibilities;
• call centre experience or customer support will be to your advantage;
• possible start - ASAP.
Informace o pozici
- IPSOS s.r.o.
- Na příkopě 859/22, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Zařazeno: Administrativa, Marketing, Telekomunikace, Administrativní pracovník, Marketingová komunikace, Pracovník call centra, Project Manager, Marketingový výzkum, Pracovník back office
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura
Pozice je vhodná i pro absolventy.