Source to Pay Business Analyst
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn't just a phrase; it's an attitude!
That's because we're the world's largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona, and Samson.
We're a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We're resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we're owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, seek new challenges, and push the boundaries of what's possible!
Analyze existing business processes in Source to Pay and propose/implement TO BE business process & technical design in SAP and other digital products in line with Procurement and Finance Product owners/stakeholder requirements.
What will you be doing:
- Perform AS-IS business process/data analysis and description for Procurement Sourcing, Contracting, Purchasing, Vendor & Material Master Data, Vendor payment processing
- Design and implement TO BE business process and behavior for Source To Pay IT products (e.g., SAP, IES from Open text, Icertis contract lifecycle management, TAM master data spare parts management, VIC pricing solution, Supplier Performance Management solution, etc.)
- Analyze business case/benefits of various Source To Pay IT products
- Analyze risks in product implementation, propose mitigation actions
- Identify opportunities for transforming business processes and digital product improvement and translate them into IT requirements.
What you'll bring:
- Proficient written and spoken knowledge of English
- 1–3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst OR Project Coordinator
- Knowledge of Source to Pay / Procurement / PTP processes is nice to have
- Analytical thinking / Problem-solving skills
- Communication and active listening skills, presentation and public speaking
- Ability to prioritize and self-organize
- Stakeholder management skills and customer-centric mindset
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you'll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You'll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We're a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You'll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network, and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev, we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you've been waiting for, apply today.
Informace o pozici
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer