Customer Service Specialist ( with Czech )
Careers that Change Lives
Are you a Customer Service Specialist with a proven history of success? Do you enjoy customer service and problem solving?
If you like this, why not consider working for Medtronic as Customer Service Representative!
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
A Day in the Life
Main contact for internal and external Medtronic customers in Czech, alternatively Slovak language as a main language (80 % of the communication). Ensures all customer queries are answered promptly and appropriately based on the knowledge of customer specifics across all divisions. Supports order to cash process by close cooperation with sales team, finance department and European logistics operations.
For the role you need to be based in Prague or surrounding.
• Place customer orders and claims into SAP
• Follow-up on customer queries via phone or email (regarding product portfolio, price, availability)
• Close cooperation with Back Office team, Pricing department and Sales team
• Send invoices to customers by post or email, cooperate with Finance department
• Take ownership of unresolved cases and follow-up with appropriate department
• Opening customer accounts and customer records maintenance
• Participating in projects related to ordering and logistics processes implemented in Slovakia.
• Conduct other tasks upon need to assure outstanding quality of service delivered to customers
• Secondary school education with graduation examination
• Fluent written and spoken Czech and English
• IT literacy
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) with positive approach to others with ability to handle conflicts amicably
• Accurate, independent, responsible, able to prioritize and work under pressure, team player
• Ability to handle multiple and complex tasks
• Customer focused, "take ownership"
• Ability to constantly learn about new products and working procedures and adapt to changing environment
NICE TO HAVE
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Informace o pozici
- Medtronic Czechia s.r.o.
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced) or Slovak (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Health and social care, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer