Společnost NKT s.r.o., člen silné a stabilní mezinárodní skupiny NKT A/S, patří mezi nejvýznamnější evropské producenty kabelů a vodičů.
Společnost NKT s.r.o. sdružující výrobní závody v Kladně a Velkém Meziříčí s více než 500 zaměstnanci je v rámci České republiky významným zaměstnavatelem, který nabízí atraktivní pracovní příležitosti!
Director HSE Counsil
NKT is looking for a Group director HSE with team responsibility. HSE is an important topic for NKT with strong commitment from senior leadership . If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a company instrumental to the worldwide green agenda, this is your perfect opportunity. Based in Czech Republic as part of our Group QHSE department you will take responsibility for all HSE processes in NKT, advise top management in NKT, and provide guidance to the HSE organization within NKT.
Safety - first mindset is a must
Your will be responsible for HSE at NKT group and lead a small team of HSE professionals on group level. Furthermore, you will Apply continuous improvement and behavioral based safety methods to influence and motivate leaders and employees to create a safe work environment. In order to succeed you will need a passionate safety-first mindset combined with the ability to drive, implement and manage change across the complete NKT organization. Also, you are a natural leader who can promote the HSE agenda, and is able to communicate and motivate colleagues at all levels inside and outside the HSE community within NKT. You enjoy both: Leading conceptually on a corporate level as well as spending a large part (50%) of your time in the plants and on sites with local HSE colleagues. Your other responsibilities are:
- define and drive our overall HSE strategy, agenda and objectives throughout NKT through leading the HSE council
- manage and oversee compliance with applicable HSE regulation
- assure NKT’s legal entities are compliant with and maintain all relevant HSE certifications.
Passionate experienced HSE professional
You bring a HSE degree and minimum of 5 years of experience corporate-level HSE leadership for an EU-headquartered organization with multiple manufacturing sites and in-depth knowledge of HSE subject matter, standards and industrial applications. Your experience covers representing organizations towards large, international customers and EU-country government safety authorities.You are a passionate experienced HSE professional. You like to work independently while at the same time you are a team player. You have had team leadership responsibility. You like working in matrix-managing functional teams, managing complex projects with a diverse set of stakeholders, and have experience in successfully developing and implementing change initiatives. As top HSE manager in NKT you enjoy working with top management as well as with the whole HSE organization. You must be fluent in English. Working internationally command of additional languages is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
Supercharge your career
You can look forward to being part of Group QHSE, an engaged, skilled and multinational department. You will work in an open, international and team-focused climate. We offer flexible working hours, possibility to work from home, employer′s pension contribution, meal vouchers and other benefits. You will be based in either of NKT’s sites in Czech Republic and report to the VP, Head of Strategy, Quality and Safety in Germany .
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.3 billion in 2019. NKT - We connect a greener world. www.NKT.com.
Informace o pozici
- NKT s.r.o.
- Průmyslová 1130, Kladno
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, International conferences, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Security and safety, Top management, Manufacturing and industry, Safetyatwork and technical equipment technician, Fire brigade technician, Associate producer, Country Director / Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer