What we're looking for:
You’re a hardworking and enthusiastic individual passionate about technology, with a positive, pro-active attitude, excited about starting your career in Software Engineering. You're looking for the opportunity to learn and develop, as well as utilise your strong written & verbal communication skills. You have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle process, computer science fundamentals, operating systems, computer networking, and are proficient in one or more programming languages e.g. Python, C#, Java. Do you want your work to have an immediate and lasting impact to end users? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
This role provides an opportunity to participate in the software engineering process of a major, global software company defining the future of work with open and closed-source projects at its core. Agile teams at Citrix are building cloud-based digital transformation products for businesses, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure. You will work hands-on to develop software that is changing how the world works in a collaborative team structure. You can expect to be immediately exposed to some of the most ground breaking technology and development stacks in your daily work.
This position is for an entry-level Software Engineer at the start of their career. Maybe you're a recent graduate or changing career, but you should have less than 2 years of related work experience.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Less than 2 years of related work experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle processes
- Understanding of operating systems and computer networking
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals e.g., algorithms, data structures
- Proficient in one or more programming language such as C, Java, Python
- All applicants must have the right to work in Czech Republic without the need for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- 25 days of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Fully paid sick leave
- MultiSport card
- Canadian Medical private medical care
- 18 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Travel card for public transportation in Prague
- Flexible working hours
- Professional training and education, unlimited access to online library
- Employee Stock purchase plan
- Referral bonus program
- Work within a senior team of SW experts
Informace o pozici
- Citrix Systems Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 693/10, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Work mostly from home, Dedicated time for innovations
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.