What we're looking for:
You’re a hardworking and enthusiastic university student passionate about technology, with a positive, pro-active attitude. You're looking for the opportunity to learn and develop, as well as utilise your strong written & verbal communication skills. You have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle process, computer science fundamentals, operating systems, computer networking, and are proficient in one or more programming languages e.g. Python, C#, Java. Do you want your work to have an immediate and lasting impact to end users? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
This role provides an opportunity to participate in the software engineering process of a major, global software company defining the future of work with open and closed-source projects at its core. Agile teams at Citrix are building cloud-based digital transformation products for businesses, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure. You will work hands-on to develop software that is changing how the world works in a collaborative team structure. You can expect to be immediately exposed to some of the most ground breaking technology and development stacks in your daily work.
This position is for a current student to work part-time (20 hours per week) alongside studying for 1 year.
You should only apply for this role if you are able to work from our office in Prague for the duration of the role.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle processes
- Understanding of operating systems and computer networking
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals e.g., algorithms, data structures
- Proficient in one or more programming language such as C, Java, Python
- All applicants must have the right to work in Czech Republic and be available to work in Prague for 20 hours per week for 1 year
What we offer:
- Travel card for public transportation in Prague
- 5 sick days per year
- MultiSport card
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Work within a senior team of SW experts
Informace o pozici
- Citrix Systems Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 693/10, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Work mostly from home, Dedicated time for innovations
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs.