Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world. Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm.
Mandarin Oriental, Prague is housed within a former 14th century monastery, and it is both a five-star luxury hotel and a wonderfully preserved piece of history offering an enticing blend of luxury, comfort and style, excellent service and beautiful rooms can’t fail to delight. All rooms reflect a sense of tranquility and sophistication and bright large spaces offer breezy views of the courtyard and historical part of the city.
Join our Finance team to support the luxury experience our guests from around the world enjoy at one of the Prague’s best hotels.
It is the perfect place to broaden your understanding of what it means to be an Income Auditor, because we have many businesses within our business – hotel rooms, restaurant and bar, and spa.
What is waiting for you:
- Allocate revenue and complete daily Revenue report
- Compile daily income audit pack
- Oversee interfaces among hotel systems and data flow
- Ensure compliance with internal policies
- Assist with Accounts Payable (match invoices with purchase order, assign GL code and post in our Accounting system; post accruals and assistance with month end closure)
What skills and knowledge should you posses:
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position
- Knowledge of Czech and English
- Responsible and detail oriented
- Experience from the hotel environment is an advantage
We provide a motivating compensation package, engaging working environment and fantastic international team of colleagues, further development and career growth, and possibility of foreign transfer.
Informace o pozici
- Mandarin Oriental, Prague
- Nebovidská 459/1, Praha – Malá Strana
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation, Economics and Business Finance, Auditor, Financial analyst, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer