Assists in administering all daily operations including, but not limited to: facilitating sales, assisting with
merchandise, operating POS system, managing handicap and tee sheet applications, acts as ranger, starter,
guest relations, outside service or golf shop shifts. Ensures merchandising priorities, strategies and tactics
are aligned with the standards of the facility and follow the established merchandise plan.
• Oversees the Golf Operations team and manages the operations
• Ensures standards are upheld at all times in the operation and guest journey.
• Deals with guest complaints and requests quickly and effectively
• Establishes merchandising plans, implements action steps and adjusts plan based on progress towards
• Maintains effective stock levels and ensures stock presentations are appropriate for all seasons.
• Sells and maintains golf shop merchandise while providing member and guest service.
• Receives merchandise, prices merchandise, and monitors inventory levels
• Manages all POS related to retail operations.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance,
rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Develops ongoing training programs.
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and
• Ensures clubs assets such as course furniture and rental clubs are cared for and kept secure to prolong
the life and therefore financial investment of the ownership.
• Compiles monthly stock counts of all guest supplies, and ensures adequate stocks are maintained at all
• Coordinates with Accounting Departments all policy and procedure revisions, updates, and
implementation. Ensures that all procedures are adhered to by their team to ensure compliance to audit
• Reconciles daily tee sheets against player receipts. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate
charges and over or under payment. Tracks all force posts and no show charges as applicable.
• Promotes all club golf activities and events accordingly.
• Oversees the operations team
• Co-ordinates event preparation, and ensures tournament is run smoothly.
• Previous experience as a PGA professional within a similar high-end golf facility
• At least 2 years experience leading a team, preferably with international, multicultural profile
• Customer Service & Orientation
• Attention to Detail & Quality
• Initiative & Commitment to achieve
• Effective Communication
• Interpersonal Ability
• Influence & Negotiation
• Organising for Results
Informace o pozici
- Bright HR, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Services, Top management, Operations Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Recruitment agency