Our client seeks to recruit an experienced hospitality professional with broad expertise in gastronomy (culinary & service), a track record of success, and “Owner’s” mentality.
The role encompasses coordination and management of third-party operators, across different F&B outlets.
The successful candidate will be quality and profitability oriented, with strong communication skills, leadership by example, instilling a culture of accountability and Guest oriented service mentality.
• Support tender procedure for new Operator appointments
• Planning, forecasting and budgeting of financial performance
• Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
• Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
• Coordination amongst F&B operators, key point of contact, building strong relationships
• Monitoring of Client satisfaction, implementing Client feedback system
• Ensuring that F&B Operators adhere to legal hygiene code and requirements
• Ensuring that F&B Operators respect fire/safety requirements
• Overseeing and approving Operator menus, layout, design and pricing
• Identify customer needs and respond proactively to opportunities/un-met needs
• Tracking performance of F&B Operators, adherence to contractual obligations
• Developing launch strategies for outlets, supporting Operators with promotional initiatives
• Liaising with Marketing Director & COO to host broader events
• Identifying opportunities for improved cost containment, reducing non-essential operational expenses
• Seeking areas to drive revenues, increase average check, upsell and consistently grow returns
• Closely monitoring quality of food, temperature, portion sizes, consistency, freshness
• Ensuring alternative menu options are foreseen for customers with special dietary needs
• Nurture an ownership environment, emphasis on motivation & teamwork
Above list is not exhaustive, additional tasks relevant to the position and nature of job as and when required by the
person the employee reports to.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Working language: Czech / English
• 3-5 years of experience in managing food and beverage in a similar role
• Culinary and/or food service management degree highly desired
• Energetic and enthusiastic, a team player
• Working knowledge of computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership skills, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational, time-management and project management skills
• Result & process oriented, closely tracking performance/results, driven to meet/exceed financial targets
• Up to date with F&B trends and best practices, curious thirst for knowledge and personal development
Informace o pozici
- Bright HR, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Restaurant and Catering, F&B Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Recruitment agency